Saturday, September 24, 2011

Me habitos. lol

The title doesn't really mean anything actually, i'm gonna post some stupid random stuff about me tonight. Hmm, so let's start. When i'm in a very and i really mean very very very cold place, the end of my fingers will start to itch and my body will err, nanti ada bintik bintik. Second, one week mesti wajib at least 2 days i will have a flu or selsema. My usual outfit that i wear when i'm at home, is SHORTS and SHIRTS/TANK TOPS. So, if you wanna surprise me datang raya tanpa my permission, DONT! Nanti aku kena tukar baju cepat cepat, if you called earlier, i would've have a lot of time to change my outfit. Err, tu jela kot that i wanna type for tonight. Ohyaa! and and and and my proudest secret is, i have freakin ABS! Which is very cool, i just knew about it a few months ago. Looks like me exercising everyday have some advantages. Haha, great now i cant stop smiling. Okay, i'm crazy. Bye. -.-

1 comment:

  1. You have WHAT?!! What happened to your inflatable mango? :(

    ReplyDelete