Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shahira Mahirah Binti Mustafhkamal

I've got nothing to post anymore, so i decided to post about some of things that you maybe dont even know about Shahira Mahirah. Get ready to face the truth bebeh!
I hate people, i'm not friendly, i'm sensitive, i like to fantasize stupid situations, i usually dance and sing when i'm alone, I have low self confident, i'm obsessed with my hair, sometimes i hurt myself, i like talking to myself, i have an imaginary friend which is made up from my real friend but its imaginary(understandos?), i rather do guy stuff than girly stuff, once i did plan to kill myself, i hate it when i smile, i like staring and observing people, my brain always blackout for no reason, i want to cry for no reason but tak pernah terjadi, i hate myself sometimes, i hate making conversations because i dont know what to say, i have more than 3 personalities, i have thought of running away and go to some a mental hospital, i THINK i have Schizophrenia, i like people giving me nicknames although it sounds stupid, i love it when people say i'm WEIRD, CRAZY, FREAK, and more, the way i eat rice is different from other people, i like mixing food together and it turns out scrumptious, i have big eyes but i keep making a sleepy face, some of my relatives calls me GARFIELD because of my sleepy face, i hate making decisions and thinking, i'm lazy, i love cheese but only hot cheese not hot spicy but hot panas, i love fried chicken, i throw and break stuff when i'm mad, half the stuff that comes out my mouth doesnt even makes sence, no one can understand the way i think, i mostly like songs that have a deep meaning in the lyrics, sometimes i'm invincible to everyone and i hate that but sometimes i rather be invincible, i'm a racist especially towards INDIANS, i love the taste of blood, sometimes disgusting stuff looks fun to me, i hate being the same as other people, i feel like punching someone's face when they misspelled my name, i cant remember stuff so well, it takes me more than 2 minutes to tell what time it is, i love seeing other people suffer and
 
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TYPE.

3 comments:

  1. hha2..such a funny and extraordinary personality you having..like it my lil monsters <3

    ReplyDelete