Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me, DYSLEXIA ?!

Well, first of all I'M NOT DYSLEXIC okay. Cuma there's a missunderstood situation, that's all, haha. Time tu belajar AGAMA, and i sit kat depaaaaaann sekali. and ustazah suruh buat latihan, and sambil tulis tu bersembang dengan Ayu. and  tersilap tulis "Latihan" jadi "Litahan" and i thought to myself "Aaaah, pi mampoih ehh!" and i continue writing again. Then ustazah asked everyone to pass up the work, and i wasn't done yet and i copied Ayu's answers and i accidentaly wrote "Penulis" "Penilus" and again i said to myself "Lantaklahh. -.- " and i pass it up. Then blablabla and ustazah called my name and asked "SM, PENILUS ni apa?" "Saya tersalah tulis la ustazah, sorry." and Ayu menyampuk "Ustazah cuba tengok atas tu, Latihan pon jadi  LITAHAN" then sutazah said "Kamu nak jumpa counselor tak? Kamu ada masalah ni" i was like WATAHEL? and i said "Manada ustazah, tu tersalah je. Saya time tu tengah sembang dengan Ayu sambil tulis lah ustazah." and ustazah continued "Jumpa counselor, kamu ada masalah." and me "TAKKK, saya takda masalah" ustazah "Kamu disleksia ke?" (MAIGOD, ME?) "Tak ustazah, saya boleh baca la. :/ " ustazah "Hmm, okok." and i tell Ayu about that incident and she laughed like hell after hearing it. and habis masa "Terima kasih ustazah" and i sayed for the last time at ustazah "Saya tak disleksia tau ustazah" and she just smiled at me. AHHHHH! i dont wanna be the known as the disleksia girl to Ustazah Adibah. I'M THE AWESOME SHAHIRA MAHIRAH for crying out loud. Sheesh! Ohyaa, nak cerita something that doesnt have anything to do with this.  Ustazah said to me while i was doing her exercise and she said SM, kamu ni kan nama je Shahira Mahirah tapi tak mahir langsung! you know why i wanna type about that? CAUSE I LOVE THAT MOMENT, hmm i dont know why. Haha.Well, hopefully ustazah believe me that i'm not dyslexic, if not next year dalam SMKPA's Yearbook my face will be in the disleksia class. Bhahah, SMILE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment